Sunday, September 28, 2008

How to get rid of acne with homemade ingredients

« ...3. Oral acne medications - This is something that would need to be determined by an individual's doctor but the general options are antibiotics such as Tetracycline, Minocycline, Doxycycline, Erythromycin, Trimethoprim, and Azithromycin. Another common and effective oral treatment is Isotretinoin (Accutane®) but in sexually active women it needs to be used in conjunction with an effective form of birth control due to possible birth defects if used during pregnancy....
...By Boston Reynolds...»
Read More: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

«...A famous boxer was once asked what his secret was in winning nearly every fight of his career. Here's what he said: "I figure out my opponent's game plan as quickly as possible and then I do everything I can to DISRUPT that game plan of his. And once I've done that, then I use what skills I've learned over the years to finish him off." And then he added, "I never just came out swinging."And that's exactly what you'll need to do to conquer your acne as well. You're going to have to DISRUPT acne's 'game plan,' -- the acne cycle -- in order to have a chance at having clear, acne free skin. ...»
Full Text: http://best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

tags: zinc supplements and acne, how to get rid of acne over night, how to cure acne scars fast

No comments: