Sunday, September 28, 2008

Adult acne remedies

« ...Having had acne for many years I've tried many ways to stay acne-free. Some have worked to some degree but had serious flaws, most were completely useless. But I did eventually find a super way to clear my skin when all else had failed......
...Acne facial scars are unfortunately a problem for just about anyone who has experienced any form of chronic acne. Luckily however, the treatment options available today have progressed from the dark ages of just rubbing inordinate amounts of soap on your skin and hoping it peels away. Laser light therapy is a much better alternative and in the long run will leave your face almost as good as it was before you had your acne outbreak....»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...The main remedy that I have used in the past, and still use occasionally to this day, is this use of lemon juice and rose water. These two ingredients are the reason why I don't have severe acne anymore. What I do with these natural home-made remedies is quite simple. I mix the two together, 50/50. I apply the solution to my face using a cotton ball, leave on for 30 minutes, then wash off with warm water, I did this every day for two months and my acne was gone! I still use it today because I never want to be ridiculed with the embarrassing skin condition that is acne....»
Full Text: http://acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: palmer's adult acne, acne eat face food free keep, dematoglogy acne dry skin

No comments: