Thursday, October 2, 2008

Natural way to cure acne

« ...I had acne for many years, and one day whilst looking online I found the acne free website. As my acne was quite severe, and I had tried many things in the past that didn't work, I figured that I might as well give it a go. So I purchased the book...and was instantly disappointed. You see, the acne free in 3 days program is basically a 3 day apple fast. This means eating nothing but apples for three days! Although I knew it would be hard to follow through to the end, I was willing to give it a try and see what happened. So I started the fast......
...Zits are easy to get rid of just by following my routine and remedies!...»

«...Choose cosmetics that are water based and hypo-allergenic. Avoid oil free products, coal tar derivatives, and heavy creams. Make sure you wash your skin thoroughly every night to remove makeup residue. ...»
Full Text: spinelspuq.blogspot.com

tags: before and after photos, acne scar removal, home made acne scar treatment, does sweating cause acne

No comments: