Thursday, July 3, 2008

Dermatology and how to treat acne on my back

Good products will usually include cleansers like tea tree oil or benzoyl peroxide. They will also have moisturizers like glycerin and healing agents like aloe or lavender.
Pustules are what most of us consider to be pimples or zits. When the walls of the hair follicle become so blocked that they burst you get a pustule. All of the things that you usually find on the upper layers of the skin then seep into the deeper layers and irritate it. This results in small areas of swelling or inflammation.
This used to happen all the time to me. It wasn't until I looked at the relationship between acne and food a little closer, that I was able to boot acne out of my life... FOR GOOD. Once I eliminated foods such as white flour, sugar, hydrogenated oils, iodine and a few others, I saw my skin change right before my very eyes. It was shocking!
orotoolan.blogspot.com
tags: pregnancy and acne and dry skin, best home remedies for acne, allergies that cause dry hair acne

No comments: