Monday, June 2, 2008

Acne treatment natural skin care skin care cream b and health experst top adult acne treatments

Acne Treatment That Works For You
But when I awoke on the fourth day, the day after the fast, I looked in the mirror and my acne was ALL gone. Only some old marks remained. And these disappeared after a few days. I was delighted, but my joy of being acne-free only lasted a few days, at which point my acne came back - as bad as ever.
In addition, acne needs to be addressed not just topically, with an acne cream treatment, but through diet. If you have acne, whether severe or mild, you need to take a close look at your diet and adjust it so that you have a diet that will fight acne, help your skin be healthier, and will eventually clear your skin so that you no longer struggle with acne.
barleyyounge.blogspot.com
tags: how long for bio oil to work on acne marks, best face sunscreen acne, what food can i eat to prevent acne

No comments: